Monday, May 31, 2010

Great Singapore Sale

Hello Beautiful People..........

I couldn't believe it.............but YES............I was in Orchard Road indulging in the bargains of Great Singapore Sale! There were queues every where..........at Coach, Kate Spade and even Gucci even though it clearly stated that it is not one of GSS participants!


People were seen madly rushing for Ralph Lauren polo shirts which were going @ 20% off including the World Cup limited edition! And there was also a rush for Marks & Spencers pants........original price SGD60 now SGD45! There were bargains everywhere!

But the bargains were still nowhere near the bargains that I offer you beautiful people out there......not only were the prices much cheaper than that in the boutiques...........the range of models that I offer is definitely more than what is offered in Singapore and Malaysia!

So what's my comment on the Great Singapore Sale.......well.........to someone who had the privilege to shop in the streets of London.............I would say that the Boxing Day Sale is THE BEST! Imagine buying a Dorothy Perkins skirt @ GBP10 when originally it was sold for GBP25! Or that cute Mothercare baby romper @GBP5, original price at GBP15!


This is one sale that you shouldn't miss once in your life time! Trust me...........it is an experience not to be missed!

No comments:

Post a Comment