Saturday, October 2, 2010

I'm BACK............

Hello Gorgeous People......

I know it's really been a long...longggg.............time!!!

Well....guess what......I'm back!

And I'm selling off some of my collections away.........


Louis Vuitton Neverfull PM - bought on impulse buying! Bad habit that am trying so hard to kick!





Rarely used, less than 5 times
No damages
Good condition
Comes with receipt and dust bag.

Retail @ RM2400 (brand new)

You can own this either by:
1. Full payment of RM1800, or
2. Two installments of RM 950 per month

This luxurious arm candy will be shipped out as soon as full payment has been made. You will be informed of the tracking no.

Note that all prices above are inclusive of postage.


So what are you waiting for....PM me in Facebook or email me right away!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment