Saturday, October 2, 2010

Gucci Sukey Medium Tote - Prelove


WOW!!!! I made my 2nd post in a day!

Here's another arm candy that I really have to part with. You guys must be wondering why am I selling away all these bags..........well.......I want to raise money for another steal......will blog about it once I get it, k!

Anyway........here goes..........

Gucci Sukey Medium Tote in off-white leather trimings



Used only a few times
No damages
Good condition
Comes with receipt and dust bag.

Retail @ RM3530 (brand new)

You can own this either by:
1. Full payment of RM2520, or
2. Three installments of RM875 per month

This luxurious arm candy will be shipped out as soon as full payment has been made. You will be informed of the tracking no.

Note that all prices above are inclusive of postage.

No comments:

Post a Comment