Thursday, October 7, 2010

Let's Talk About


Yes......everybody loves babies.....at least I know I do! They are simply adorable and cute! No matter where they are from!

I remembered those days when I had my girls.....bring back such fond memories!

My babies.......my pride and my joy!!!!


WAIT!!!! Least not all part about child maintenance is what parents look forward to!

For me.......I dreaded going out......put aside the part whereby people say that your baby is simply so cute (that part I loved so much).

For those who don't know...........it's the amount of things that you need to bring with you when "travelling" with a baby in tow! Be it a short or a LOOONNNNNGGGGG trip!

So what does a baby needs??

Plenty of diapers, milk bottles, plain and hot water flask, change of clothes (2 sets!), baby bib, baby food, baby feeding spoon.......and the list goes on!

And for those who are going to have a baby or already have one or knows of someone who is going to have one........why not invest in a BABY DIAPER BAG!

So what is so special about a baby diaper bag? NO. 1, it has ample space for all the knick-knacks that a baby needs! NO.2, most of these comes with a padded changing mat! Yes! This is essential so that your baby can be changed anytime......anywhere.......and not to mention in comfort!

Here are some of the celebrities and their cutie pies with their diaper bags!


And they even have diaper bags for daddies.............

Who says you can't be cool when you're a daddy??!!! Don't you think these daddies are HOT!!!!!!

And if you have extra money to burn.....why not indulge in these.....the likes of Jessica Alba and Hally Berry............

The diaper bag by Gucci was going in the U.S. for USD980!


All in the name of........


B . A . B . Y .





No comments:

Post a Comment